ATTENTION: If you are having problems logging into the forum, please delete your browser's cookies.
- Deleting cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answe ... ktop&hl=en
- Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ge-cookies
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
If you are on the boat from Grand Portage, couldn't you leave a bag at the camp store at Windigo, for a fee, when you stop there? (Although in the period of time the boat stops at Windigo, I am not sure there would be time to run up and leave it.)
- Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:34 am
- Forum: Transportation & Lodging
- Topic: Getting Stuck on the Island
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3995
We were taking the boat back to Grand Portage on Thursday, August 25, and it turned around right before heading into the main part of the lake -- the waves were just too high. When we returned to Windigo, we were told that they would continue to survey the situation and we'd go back out if we could....