Outdoor Adventure Expo - Minneapolis, 26-28 April 2013

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

Tom
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 16

Outdoor Adventure Expo - Minneapolis, 26-28 April 2013

Post by Tom »

Midwest Mountaineering's Outdoor Adventure Expo is coming up, 26-28 April 2013. For those who have been, they know it's a good time full of free talks and presentations, vendor areas, a canoe auction, and more. This year, Grant Merritt will be partnering with Rudi Hargesheimer for a reprisal of a talk they gave last fall, "Isle Royale Then and Now" which is sure to be well attended.
Once again my brother-in-law Brent and I will be at the Grand Portage Isle Royale Transportation Lines booth, telling people about our favorite place, and how easy it is for Minnesotans to get there. It's always good to see faces from the forum, so if you're in the area, be sure to stop by and say hello!

All the details can be found at http://www.outdooradventureexpo.com

We've done a forum meet-up in the past, so if you are planning on coming, just reply and let folks know when, and we'll figure something out!
fonixmunkee
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 18

Re: Outdoor Adventure Expo - Minneapolis, 26-28 April 2013

Post by fonixmunkee »

Normally I make it to this, but with all the snow we've been having, it's hard to pass up one last ski trip in the UP. So unfortunately, I won't be making it this year. Hopefully a few others can and meet up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2