Isle Royale Bandana

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

Ingo
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 14

Isle Royale Bandana

Post by Ingo »

Available at Isle Royale Keweenaw Parks Association http://www.irkpa.org. Presumably will be in the visitor center gift shops, but didn't see it yet last week in Rock Harbor. Now on my birthday list :).
944210_543018109096085_1882032719_n.jpg
22: BI-PC-BI-RH, 21: RH-ML-DF-MB-DF, 18: MC-PC-BI-DB-RH-DF, 17: WI-IM-SB-FL-WC, 16: RH-CI-TI-RH, 14: BI-ML-CI-CH-MB, 13: RH-PI, 12: MC-CB-HL-TH, 11: WC-HC-WC, 09: MC-BI-DN-RH, 05: MI-CI-MB-DF-RH-TM-RH, 02: MC-LR-WL-CH, 01: BI-DB-RH, 79: worked RH
NancyT
Trailblazer
Isle Royale Visits: 10

Re: Isle Royale Bandana

Post by NancyT »

Awesome!! When we stopped by the park headquarters in Houghton on our way back this spring, Liz said that they were coming out with some new IR stuff. Glad to see it has begun!!
~ISLE ROYALE INFO~
"A Comprehensive Guide to Isle Royale National Park"
http://www.isleroyale.info
jrwiesz
May actually live on IR
Isle Royale Visits: 3

Post by jrwiesz »

Isle Royale Rocks!
"And standing on the the crest of the Greenstone Ridge, I suddenly had this desire to retreat north to where I just come, to stay in the backcountry, to spend another day in a place where the only deadline I had was to pitch the tent before dark."
Jim DuFresne
hooky
IR Expert
Isle Royale Visits: 2

Post by hooky »

Wow, that picture is much better than the one on their website. I guess I will get one. Thanks for posting.
Ingo
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 14

Post by Ingo »

hooky wrote:Wow, that picture is much better than the one on their website. I guess I will get one. Thanks for posting.
Pic is from their FB post. Don't know why they can't use it on their website???
22: BI-PC-BI-RH, 21: RH-ML-DF-MB-DF, 18: MC-PC-BI-DB-RH-DF, 17: WI-IM-SB-FL-WC, 16: RH-CI-TI-RH, 14: BI-ML-CI-CH-MB, 13: RH-PI, 12: MC-CB-HL-TH, 11: WC-HC-WC, 09: MC-BI-DN-RH, 05: MI-CI-MB-DF-RH-TM-RH, 02: MC-LR-WL-CH, 01: BI-DB-RH, 79: worked RH
kbradof
NewbieCake

Post by kbradof »

Lauren updates the IRKPA website, but she doesn't have that capability when she's working at Rock Harbor. She didn't have the photo before she headed out there. We also posted new custom Advice from Isle Royale bookmarks and postcards ($2.75 each) on facebook.com/irkpa last week and are waiting for magnets to arrive ($4.50). The new Advice items aren't shopping cart items on our website yet but can be added to orders via the special instructions box or via phone order (800-678-6925). The bandanas, bookmarks, and postcards are also in all three Isle Royale visitor centers (Rock Harbor, Windigo, and Houghton).
Attachments
759Advice-IR_web.jpg
kbradof
NewbieCake

Post by kbradof »

Duh, my mistake. The Advice from Isle Royale postcard and bookmark can be added to the shopping cart from IRKPA's homepage, www.irkpa.org. Only the magnets have yet to arrive, but they are linked to the shopping cart, too. I'll post here and on Facebook when they arrive.
Attachments
IR_AdviceBookmark&Postcard.jpg