Isle Royale Info Updates

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

MikeT
IR Pro
Isle Royale Visits: 23

Isle Royale Info Updates

Post by MikeT »

For anyone that has the "Lifetime" package or greater of the Isle Royale Info book/program, all of the 2015 updates have been added and more. All of the rates and sail dates have been updated including the sail dates and pricing for the Ranger. Just start the "Base Camp" program, click on "Multi-Tools" and select "Check the Weather (Check for Program Chapter Updates)" and the most current information will be downloaded to your computer. Next on my list is to update the Short Trails and Long Trails to Topo maps, then finish my history book. Whew 8)
Mike T.
"Isle Royale Info - A Comprehensive Guide to Isle Royale National Park" available at: http://www.isleroyale.info
"Isle Royale Itinerary Generator" an intuitive program to create and manage itineraries. Description at: http://www.isleroyale.info/ig_description.html
"Half the fun is in the planning"
Tightlines01
May actually live on IR
Isle Royale Visits: 7

Re: Isle Royale Info Updates

Post by Tightlines01 »

Thanks for all your work on this. For those who haven't gotten it yet.... It's some of the best money I've spent on hiking stuff! GREAT research tool.
tree rattt
May actually live on IR

Post by tree rattt »

I'll second that! Beautiful piece of work!Thanks again.
Nym90
NewbieCake
Isle Royale Visits: 2

Post by Nym90 »

Can't wait to check it out. Thank you for all of your hard work. I have always enjoyed your writing and appreciate you sharing your passion for and knowledge of the island with us.