Welcoming folks to Isle Royale's subreddit!

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

MattC
LNT Expert
Isle Royale Visits: 1

Welcoming folks to Isle Royale's subreddit!

Post by MattC »

Reddit is the front page of the internet and a vast library of information for all walks of life and there is one specifically for IR. Its still a small community over there and we definitely dont have all of the knowledgeable posts like here but its a different platform I feel is better fit for these times. If I offended anyone, truely sorry.

I know Munkee is over there and I invited everyone who see's this to check it out. www.reddit.com/r/isleroyale

Dont need an account to look at anything, but you will need one to post or comment. I should mention that you do NOT need an email to register and it is completely anonymous to protect identities.

Hope to see some of you folks there!
johnhens
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 34

Re: Welcoming folks to Isle Royale's subreddit!

Post by johnhens »

MattC, curious as to why you think the Reddit page is a better fit for these times.
MattC
LNT Expert
Isle Royale Visits: 1

Re: Welcoming folks to Isle Royale's subreddit!

Post by MattC »

johnhens wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:53 am MattC, curious as to why you think the Reddit page is a better fit for these times.
I just feel its a better platform to get the best information to the top for new and expierenced folks planning their trip. I understand this is the home base for all information but quality posts may get lost in multiple pages here. Its not extremely mobile user friendly. We move slow on the island but people seeking out quality information moves slower here. Again, not trying to offend anyone. It is just another outlet to gain some first-hand knowledge.