Anniversary

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

johnhens
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 34

Anniversary

Post by johnhens »

A little over a year ago, I found this site after receiving an e-mail from fonix.
I again want to say thanks to fonix for putting this together. It is a great site as the folks who frequent this "place" are Good people. I post on other sites some of which get into stupid arguments over politics ect. Thankfully this site has stayed true to its subject, Isle Royale and the like. There are many folks here who have great knowledge of Isle Royale and I continue to learn new things about that place we all love!!!
Thanks to all for a wonderful first year!!!

John
Nick
Bushwacker
Isle Royale Visits: 23

Re: Anniversary

Post by Nick »

And if it hadn't been fonix, I'd never of met johnhens...and I'll never forgive him for that! :mrgreen:
johnhens
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 34

Post by johnhens »

Hey,
We are putting together a care package for JP!!
Last weekend we camped at a local state park. Tricia bought Jiffy Pop for my niece, her first time camping with us.
She cannot wait to go to Isle Royale!!!
moss13
Trailblazer
Isle Royale Visits: 3

Post by moss13 »

Well said John. Thanks again to fonix and hope we can continue to have this site to use as a valuable resource. Hopefully on my next trip out to the island I can meet a few members from here.
"The Island Is Calling"
fonixmunkee
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 18

Post by fonixmunkee »

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. Just the other day, I was talking about Isle Royale and someone said, "have you ever checked out the forums about IR on the internet?" I laughed, and thought it was amazing that people are checking it out, and that word is spreading!