ATTENTION: If you are having problems logging into the forum, please delete your browser's cookies.
- Deleting cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answe ... ktop&hl=en
- Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ge-cookies
Got some trip suggestions at another National Park, or know of a great place in the middle of no where? Share them here, plan your trips, and hook up with other individuals on the forum.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- IR Expert
- Posts: 990
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 am
- Isle Royale Visits: 8
- Location: Quad Cities, IL
I've never been on the PCT. Watching this video I paid attention to the trail quality and footing compared to much of Isle Royale. I saw less than half a dozen 1 second segments that compare. I've been dreaming of doing something similar to this using trail still photos and then using a "Ken Burns" effect. The problem is that even though I've "collected" tons of trail photos, I couldn't begin to get permissions or give proper credit. Plus I can't identify the locations so the order would be a mostly random.
8 trips, 1975 x 2, 1976 x 2, 1978, 1985, 2000, 2013
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 1:15 pm
- Isle Royale Visits: 0
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
Could bump the time to 5 seconds and the video would still be fairly short. I like the shorter YouTube videos vs the over 30 minute Ones