ATTENTION: If you are having problems logging into the forum, please delete your browser's cookies.
- Deleting cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answe ... ktop&hl=en
- Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ge-cookies
Questions about how to get to the island and where to stay near points of departure.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- IR Pro
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:34 am
- Isle Royale Visits: 546
- Location: Grand Portage, MN
For any who have contacted us and have been patiently waiting, reservations are now available through our online system. We are not accepting phone reservations at this time, we work other jobs in the off season and as many of you know, mine involves travel. If you have questions or need assistance contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you when I can. We will be starting on 7 May and we have kept our prices the same as 2015.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:58 am
- Isle Royale Visits: 12
- Location: Soupe Towne, WI
This is some great news. Time for everyone to start planning their trip.
Sometimes you feel like a nut :: http://instagram.com/fonixmunkee
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:57 am
- Isle Royale Visits: 20
- Location: DeTour Village, mi
Just made mine for the first boat. I think this will be about the 10th time I've caught it. Haven't since 2011, though. Excited. Planning three trips this year: kayaking McCargo to Windigo in May, Rock/Moskey/Chippewa Harbor with my daughter in June, and Tobin/Blake/Five Fingers with my wife in September.