ATTENTION: If you are having problems logging into the forum, please delete your browser's cookies.
- Deleting cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answe ... ktop&hl=en
- Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ge-cookies
Questions about how to get to the island and where to stay near points of departure.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1445
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:11 pm
- Isle Royale Visits: 10
- Location: Hillsborough, NC
From their FB page: "No adult price increase for 2017. We did go up a few bucks for child fares because the NPS changed the child age for the IR fee to 16 and up. Online reservations now available. We will take phone reservations about January 3rd."
- IR Expert
- Posts: 992
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 am
- Isle Royale Visits: 8
- Location: Quad Cities, IL
I've just incorporated the Queen's 2017 schedule into my combined format. I'm trying to keep the format much the same. Any suggestions and information is very welcomed. I'm guessing the first trip out for the Voyager might be May 6th but that's just a guess so far. When anyone hears please email me via PM. I'm pretty sure the NPS will be last to announce but only their start and stop date ever change and then it does not change by much.
8 trips, 1975 x 2, 1976 x 2, 1978, 1985, 2000, 2013