ATTENTION: If you are having problems logging into the forum, please delete your browser's cookies.
- Deleting cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answe ... ktop&hl=en
- Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ge-cookies
Questions about trails and campsites on the island.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1445
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:11 pm
- Isle Royale Visits: 10
- Location: Hillsborough, NC
I like it. Get an early start the 2nd day and see how you feel at Hatchet. At least it's an easy hike to Todd from there (personally I wouldn't have any legs left , but if you're young and active... ).
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:06 pm
- Isle Royale Visits: 3
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
also the walk from Hatchet Lake to Todd Harbor is beautiful, which should help you keep going, if you do decide to go for it!