ATTENTION: If you are having problems logging into the forum, please delete your browser's cookies.
- Deleting cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answe ... ktop&hl=en
- Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ge-cookies
Questions regarding Weather, Bugs, Northern Lights and other "natural" phenomena.
Same here - August 15-30, and used the bug dope once. A few biting flies at Little Todd the first week, and otherwise general mosquito action, but nothing worth bothering with. One or two days I tried not to pause too often while hiking.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 2:09 pm
- Isle Royale Visits: 0
- Location: Gilbert, AZ
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 pm
- Isle Royale Visits: 12
- Location: Blanchardville Wi
Hello fellow Island hikers. I usually hike the first week of June, but this year I am trying the first week of July. Which end of the island would you recommend would maybe be better or worse for bugs.