Running

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

sunrain
NewbieCake

Re: Running

Post by sunrain »

I am back from my trip. I only did half of the Stoll trail on the first day. The second day my mom, my aunt and I hiked to Mt Franklin. I went on at my own pace so I finished a few hours before they did. We all started on the Tobin path. I made up there somewhat exhausted but no worse for wear. On the way down ran into my aunt and mom. They seem energized and trooping along despite various health issues. On my way back I made the mistake of taking the Rock Harbor trail (from Mt Franklin trail through three mile camp to Rock Harbor). I would have rather hiked up to Mt Franklin a couple of more times.

I could barely walk the next two to three days but was otherwise fine. There was a bit more adventure we had that I won't get into. Of course a few days later when I was in Mackinac Island I took a spill on sidewalk skinning my left knee real bad and twisting my right ankle real bad. haha

The third day, the day we left, it was raining. Didn't do much that day.

Overall had a good trip. No running, but the hiking made up for it for sure. Now with a sore ankle I won't be doing the 10k. Go figure.