2015 Isle Royale Calendar Anyone?

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

Ingo
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 14

2015 Isle Royale Calendar Anyone?

Post by Ingo »

If anyone is interested, I'm making a 2015 calendar of Isle Royale pics from this summer's trip. This is something I normally do for family, friends, and coworkers, but since this year it will be exclusively Isle Royale, I thought I'd put the offer out here to order some extras. Cost of printing + mailing comes to about $12.50 each.

If you are interested, send me an email (by clicking the "EMAIL" button below this post) with:
- How many
- Name
- Mailing address
- email address (so we can communicate outside the forum)

I need to place the order by Aug 26, so if you let me know before then I can guarantee yours will be reserved. There may be some available after that, but I usually don't know until Nov or Dec. I'll respond to your email with money info (PayPal or check). I typically mail them in late Nov, but should have them sooner if you'd like.

I consider myself a pretty good amateur photographer, but this is definitely just a hobby of mine. I do try, however, to make the calendars as professional looking as possible. They are large format and on heavier paper. Here's a link to past years for an idea of what they'll look like (although I never got last years put up) http://moskeybasin.com/Calendars/2013.html.

And a preview of 2015:
back-preview.jpg
22: BI-PC-BI-RH, 21: RH-ML-DF-MB-DF, 18: MC-PC-BI-DB-RH-DF, 17: WI-IM-SB-FL-WC, 16: RH-CI-TI-RH, 14: BI-ML-CI-CH-MB, 13: RH-PI, 12: MC-CB-HL-TH, 11: WC-HC-WC, 09: MC-BI-DN-RH, 05: MI-CI-MB-DF-RH-TM-RH, 02: MC-LR-WL-CH, 01: BI-DB-RH, 79: worked RH
Ingo
Forum Moderator

Re: 2015 Isle Royale Calendar Anyone?

Post by Ingo »

I'll be ordering tonight. Let me know if you want one (or more) reserved. No need to deal with $$$ now.
John
22: BI-PC-BI-RH, 21: RH-ML-DF-MB-DF, 18: MC-PC-BI-DB-RH-DF, 17: WI-IM-SB-FL-WC, 16: RH-CI-TI-RH, 14: BI-ML-CI-CH-MB, 13: RH-PI, 12: MC-CB-HL-TH, 11: WC-HC-WC, 09: MC-BI-DN-RH, 05: MI-CI-MB-DF-RH-TM-RH, 02: MC-LR-WL-CH, 01: BI-DB-RH, 79: worked RH
NancyT
Trailblazer
Isle Royale Visits: 10

Post by NancyT »

We received our calendar, absolutely amazing. Thanks John!!
~ISLE ROYALE INFO~
"A Comprehensive Guide to Isle Royale National Park"
http://www.isleroyale.info
fonixmunkee
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 18

Post by fonixmunkee »

Got my calendar, and can safely say that it brightens my windowless office. Sometimes I find myself just staring at it...hoping to be somewhere else...
johnhens
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 34

Post by johnhens »

This is the 4th year Mr. Ingo's calender hangs on the fridge. I love to see the IR pics and use the space for keeping track of birds and kind of a planner for the year.
NancyT
Trailblazer
Isle Royale Visits: 10

Post by NancyT »

Hey John, we have ours proudly hanging in the kictchen and love it, and so does everyone else who sees it. Do you have any left, my Brother in Law wants one.
~ISLE ROYALE INFO~
"A Comprehensive Guide to Isle Royale National Park"
http://www.isleroyale.info
Ingo
Forum Moderator

Post by Ingo »

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I have this tendency to sit at my desk and stare at it and wish I was rather there myself. Doesn't help my productivity though. Nancy, unfortunately I don't have any left.