Advice from Isle Royale magnets, t-shirts, and sweatshirts

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

kbradof
NewbieCake

Advice from Isle Royale magnets, t-shirts, and sweatshirts

Post by kbradof »

IRKPA now has Advice from Isle Royale magnets ($4.50) available at all Isle Royale visitor centers and http://www.irkpa.org. T-shirts ($16.95 S-XL, $18.95 2XL) and sweatshirts ($24.95 S-XL, $26.95 2XL) just arrived Thursday. The shirts are available from the Houghton or Windigo visitor centers or http://www.irkpa.org. We don't have enough room to sell them in the Rock Harbor visitor center--as those of you who have been there can appreciate!
Attachments
826AdviceMagnetSmWeb.jpg
824AdviceShirtsSmWeb.jpg
Ingo
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 14

Re: Advice from Isle Royale magnets, t-shirts, and sweatshirts

Post by Ingo »

Are you getting any more snowflake t-shirts?
22: BI-PC-BI-RH, 21: RH-ML-DF-MB-DF, 18: MC-PC-BI-DB-RH-DF, 17: WI-IM-SB-FL-WC, 16: RH-CI-TI-RH, 14: BI-ML-CI-CH-MB, 13: RH-PI, 12: MC-CB-HL-TH, 11: WC-HC-WC, 09: MC-BI-DN-RH, 05: MI-CI-MB-DF-RH-TM-RH, 02: MC-LR-WL-CH, 01: BI-DB-RH, 79: worked RH
Keweenaw
May actually live on IR
Isle Royale Visits: 30

Post by Keweenaw »

Hi Ingo,

The snowflake t-shirts were kind of slow sellers. I checked with Kristine and her reply was:

"Not now. We do get occasional requests for them and may bring them back eventually."

Bob
My leatherwork is available through my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BirchCreekLeather
Ingo
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 14

Post by Ingo »

Keweenaw wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:05 am Hi Ingo,

The snowflake t-shirts were kind of slow sellers. I checked with Kristine and her reply was:

"Not now. We do get occasional requests for them and may bring them back eventually."

Bob
Thanks Bob, that's kinda what I figured. I guess my tastes are atypical :? . I'll keep my eye out, and won't hesitate next time.
22: BI-PC-BI-RH, 21: RH-ML-DF-MB-DF, 18: MC-PC-BI-DB-RH-DF, 17: WI-IM-SB-FL-WC, 16: RH-CI-TI-RH, 14: BI-ML-CI-CH-MB, 13: RH-PI, 12: MC-CB-HL-TH, 11: WC-HC-WC, 09: MC-BI-DN-RH, 05: MI-CI-MB-DF-RH-TM-RH, 02: MC-LR-WL-CH, 01: BI-DB-RH, 79: worked RH
kolo
Bushwacker
Isle Royale Visits: 11

Post by kolo »

I guess my tastes are atypical.

Ingo, you make that sound as if it was a bad thing! It certainly isn't!