Voyageurs

Got some trip suggestions at another National Park, or know of a great place in the middle of no where? Share them here, plan your trips, and hook up with other individuals on the forum.

Moderator: alecto73

Topic author
Ingo
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 11

Voyageurs

Post by Ingo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Talking about doing a sail camping trip with my brother in Voyageurs Nat'l Park next summer. Have never been, so any suggestions on campsites, lakes, etc. would be much appreciated! My brother's boat is a Welsford Navigator which he sails out of Superior, WI.
timsboat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
79: worked RH, 01: BI-DB-RH, 02: MC-LR-WL-CH, 05: MI-CI-MB-DF-RH-TM-RH, 09: MC-BI-DN-RH, 11: WC-HC-WC, 12: MC-CB-HL-TH, 14: BI-ML-CI-CH-MB, 16: RH-CI-TI-RH, 17: WI-IM-SB-FL-WC, 18: MC-PC-BI-DB-RH-DF

kolo
LNT Expert
Isle Royale Visits: 10

Re: Voyageurs

Post by kolo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Ingo,

I am also planning my first trip there after buying my first canoe this fall. I am tentatively planning on July sometime. It would be neat to cross paths with you as you were helpful when I planned my first canoe trip to Isle Royale. As a side note, my mother lives in Aberdeen, NC and I have driven there the last two summers to see her. Way too much driving!!!